2011年3月24日木曜日

 The 6th night of dreams .  Hi!  Honey Boy. How you doing ?....... 

My Hawaiian friend H.B. died of cancer. He was a good guy.
When I was working in hawaii, he helped our restaurant and after work, we always drank Budweiser. He was an albino, but always bright.
He closed his short life. I give him a hearty souls. H.B.

This winter Hakodate is a lot of snow. Snow is likely wrapped me warm. I lose one friend but a wonderful friend I met.





I miss you. I don't cry, but I know. 
 You are still alive in my mind forever.


Once you see, nice evening 
  I met you, fall in love with love,
                          someone you love.


white snow and blue sky of Hakodate


Pure white snow, you warm embrace 
                             of the far northland, 
                 I'm too warm, I'm stay away.






2 件のコメント:

  1. 私はこれからの人生、清らかに舞い降りる雪を見るたびにこの詩を思い出し、その度に暖かい気持ちになれることでしょう。ありがとうございます。

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 晴れた冬の日、雪国は厳しい寒さの朝を迎える。雪が降る夜は何となくホッとする。雪が温かく包んでくれるのだ。「北の地を温かく抱け白い雪遠く離れた私温まる」

      削除